A UK spouse visa if a kind of visa for those of you who are married or engaged to someone from or settling in the UK for a long time that you also want to live or stay in the country.

If you want to be able to get the visa, there are several things you will need to prove. Here are all the things that you need to prove:
– You have a good knowledge of English. To prove it, you can take the B1 English test. You can see where you can take the test on http://britishlifeskills.com.
– You can support both yourself and all the dependants of yours financially.
– You are in a civil relationship or marriage which is approved in the UK.
– In a relationship, you have been living together for at least two years at the time you are applying.
– You are either a fiancĂ©e, fiancĂ© or proposed partner and will marry or be in an approved relationship in the UK within 6 months after arriving.